Training Course Objectives
On completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe IMT 2020 and relevant ITU-R standards.
- Describe the full 5G network topology as per final 5G release (NG-RAN & Core Network)
- Explain Standalone and Non-Standalone deployments
- Understand the concepts of eMBB, mMTC, URLLC
- Explain 5G access methodology
- Understand Massive-MIMO
- Explain IoT/nB-IoT and integration into LTE
- Explain network slicing
- Describe the spectrums and frequencies used in 5G networks
- Describe SDN and NFV and why they are needed.
Who should attend this course
- People already familiar with telecoms principles who are looking to gain some entry level knowledge of 5G.
- Project managers and network engineers.
- Everyone wanting to specialise in 5G.
There are no course pre-requisites.
Lifetime Post-Course Support
After completing this training course, delegates receive lifetime post-training support from LEVER Technology Group, to help them apply the technologies and skills they have learned with us, to provide career-long support, and to ensure they are better equipped for their future roles in IT and networking.
Training Course Content
Core Network: UPF through NRF
Network deployment types
Key associated technologies: eMBB, mMTC, URLLC
eMBB spectral efficiency