LEVER are World-leading experts in Wi-Fi network Planning, Design, Survey, Integration, Optimisation and Support.
We have 22 days of unique training materials on the subject.
We’ve been doing this since 2002.
In 2005 we launched the World’s first independent course on Ekahau Site Survey (now Ekahau Pro). We’ve been using, selling and supporting Ekahau Pro ever since.
In 2009 we became the World’s First and only CWNP GOLD Learning Partner – a Certification created by CWNP exclusively for LEVER.
In 2014 we established the Wireless Certification Commission™ (the WCC™) – the independent organisation which defines standards for Wi-Fi RF network Design, Implementation and Procurement.
In 2015 we introduced a revolutionary new way to audit Wi-Fi networks.
Now we use AI, Machine Learning, and a uniqe set of skills, methodologies and capabilities that are simply unrivalled.
We provide a complete range of services to organisations planning to implement wireless and mobile network solutions, including:
- Wireless network Planning and Design
- Wireless Site Survey
- Wireless network Installation and Integration
- Wireless network Security Policy and Security Audit
- Wireless network Analysis and Troubleshooting
LEVER’s wireless network planning and design services include:
- Existing wireless network Assessment and Appraisal
- Enterprise Wi-Fi network design
- Wireless Voice over IP (Wireless IP telephony, Voice over WiFi – VoWiFi)
- Vendor / product Evaluation and Recommendations
- Wireless System Architecture Definition
- Wireless RF network specification
- Capacity Planning
- Wireless RFP Development, ITT production and Bid / Tender Review
That’s just the start.
Contact Us for a free review of your wireless network requirements.