Why this CompTIA Network+ course?
In just one day, this high-value course prepares attendees for the latest CompTIA Network+ exam, and much more. Delegates get a rounded understanding of all modern communications networks, with answers to any questions on networking and communications – cabled and wireless – to any depth. LEVER’s unique delivery through direct subject-on-demand consultation with practicing industry experts guarantees maximum value and success in your CompTIA Network+ exam.
CompTIA Network+ Training Course Objectives
On completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the CompTIA Network+ curriculum and readiness to pass the current CompTIA Network+ exam.
Who should attend this CompTIA Network+ course
- Everyone wanting to gain their CompTIA Network+ certification in the shortest possible time.
- All IT professionals with the desire to fill the gaps and complete their knowledge of modern networking concepts and terminology via high-value subject-on-demand delivery with expert Question and Answer support.
CompTIA Network+ Course Pre-requisites
Attendees should have IT experience which includes operating systems and either data networking or voice communications.
CompTIA Network+ Examination
This course prepares attendees to take the CompTIA Network+ exam with confidence.
Lifetime Post-Course Support
After completing this CompTIA Network+ training course, delegates receive lifetime post-training support from LEVER Technology Group, to help them apply the technologies and skills they have learned with us, to provide career-long support, and to ensure they are better equipped for their future roles in IT and networking.
CompTIA Network+ Training Course Content
- The OSI and TCP/IP models
- The OSI model and network components
Networking ports and protocols
- Common networking protocols
- The Domain Name System
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Common TCP and UDP ports
- Routing and switching
- Installing routers and switches
- Network topologies
- LAN technologies
- WAN technologies
- Virtual networks
Media and connectors
- Standard media types
- Standard connector types
- Wiring distribution components
- Implementing a SOHO network
- Wireless standards
- Installing and configuring wireless networks
- Implementing wireless security
Monitoring and optimisation
- Network hardware tools
- Network software tools
- Monitoring and analysing network traffic
- Optimising network performance
- Network appliances
- Network access security methods
- User authentication
- Network security threats
- Threat mitigation
- Network security appliances and methods
- Installing and configuring a firewall
- Troubleshooting methodology
- Management documentation
- Troubleshooting physical connectivity problems
- Troubleshooting routers and switches
- Troubleshooting wireless network problems