LEVER are unique – working with Ekahau Pro since 2005, we train other IT companies in the essentials of Wi-Fi site survey.
In 2009 we became the World’s first CWNP Gold Learning Partner and in 2014 we formed the Wireless Certification Commission™ (WCC™) – the organisation that defines standards for the Design and Deployment of Wi-Fi networks.
LEVER perform industry-leading wireless site surveys and WiFi network installations for all major Wi-Fi vendors including:
- Cisco Unified wireless
- HPE / Aruba wireless
- Meraki wireless
- CommScope / Ruckus wireless
- Ubiquiti UniFi
- Motorola / Zebra / Extreme wireless
- Fortinet / Meru wireless
- Xirrus wireless
With more than 17 years experience designing, building and managing Wi-Fi networks, we have developed new and unique methods to reduce your CAPEX and OPEX by up to 30% – whichever equipment manufacturer you choose.
Use our industry-leading wireless survey skills and methodologies to transform your networks and cut costs.
You’re in safe hands, as we’re used by some of the biggest names – including Cisco, BT Global, architects, building services companies, universities and many well-known IT companies who contract their WiFi surveys in the UK and overseas to LEVER.
We provide the widest range of WiFi survey services to organisations planning to implement mission-critical Wi-Fi networks.
We perform expert Wi-Fi site survey for Voice over WLAN (Wireless VoIP / VoWLAN), warehouse barcode scanning, and WiFi wireless location tracking and positioning (survey for WiFi RFID).
LEVER’s WLAN site survey services include:
- Visual Wireless Site Survey and Quotation for New Wireless Network
- Visual Wireless Survey, Wireless Network Design and Report
- “Remote” or “Desktop” Predictive Wireless Survey – Wireless Network Planning and Design using sophisticated RF Modelling and Simulation
- Full RF Site Survey – Wireless Network Planning and Design followed by
On-site Survey using wireless Access Points placed temporarily in situ (AP on a Stick survey)
- WiFi Site Survey and Audit – for existing wireless networks
- Wi-Fi Network Analysis and Troubleshooting Survey
- Wireless Security Audit and wireless PEN testing
- RF Spectrum Analysis for any RF spectrum.
Our prestigious client list underlines LEVER’s unrivalled experience and expertise in wireless networking.
We employ an extensive range of tools, including:
- Ekahau Pro (formerly Ekahau Site Survey)
- AirMagnet Survey
- Cisco Prime NCS
- HPE / Aruba, Ruckus, Meraki and other WiFi planning and WiFi heat mapping tools
- Savvius OmniPeek WiFi network analysis
- Wireshark wireless packet capture
- RF Spectrum Analysers from several vendors
- Proprietary Wireless Security Auditing tools
- 802.11ax / Wi-Fi 6 enteprise-grade access points from multiple vendors
- A wide range of WLAN antennas
- Mesh wireless network products from multiple vendors
- Specialist RF cabling equipment.
LEVER deliver Industry-leading WiFi network Planning, Design, Survey and Reporting services – including full on-site Active and Passive WiFi site survey, Virtual and Remote wireless surveys for Wi-Fi Wireless LANs, and wireless network Modelling and Simulation for Wi-Fi networks using state-of-the-art WLAN modelling software.
Our wireless network installation surveys include RF Spectrum Analysis, Detection of Interference in WiFi networks, Identifying the Source of Radio Interference, offering Advice on how to deal with Interference in Wi-Fi wireless networks, Eliminating the Effects of Interference on WiFi networks, and much more.
LEVER’s additional wireless network installation surveys include:
- Wireless network Planning and Design
- Wireless Site Survey
- Wireless network Installation
- Wireless network Security Audit
- Wireless network Analysis and Troubleshooting.
LEVER’s World-leading WiFi RF network surveys include:
- In-depth Customer Requirements Capture and Specification
- In-depth Capacity Planning
- Wi-Fi network Planning and Design
- Software-based modelling and simulation (Predictive or Desktop Survey)
- On-site RF site survey
- Wireless network coverage assessment
- Wireless network performance analysis
- Wireless network Troubleshooting, Performance Analysis and Optimisation
- WiFi network diagnosis and remediation
- Wireless Security Assessment, Auditing and Reporting.
LEVER’s Industry-leading wireless network health check surveys include:
- Wireless Security Analysis and Assessments
- Wireless PCI DSS Compliance
- Voice over WiFi / Voice over WLAN Readiness Assessment
- Wireless Technology and Standards Assessment
- Wi-Fi Network Troubleshooting Consultancy
- Wireless Risk and Implication – Identification and Assessment
- Analysis of Return on Investment (ROI) in Wireless network installations
- Wireless Product Evaluation, Short-listing and Selection
- Definition of Requirements for New WiFi Networks
- Production of WiFi network Design Guides
- WiFi network installation Health Checks
- Wireless Network Tender Writing
- Wireless White Paper development.
Contact LEVER now for independent and authoritative advice on WiFi Site Survey.