University Wi-Fi networks are a speciality for LEVER. We have more than 18 years experience enabling Universities to:
- Deliver Optimised, Fit-For-Purpose Wi-Fi networks
- Cut CAPEX and OPEX by up to 50%
- Employ state-of-the-art WiFi Procurement Contracts
- Ensure that Universities get the value for money they deserve.
We have unique tools and methodologies to:
- Survey and re-design entire University estates better, faster and at lower cost than other WiFi companies
- Review and Critique existing site survey data and Wi-Fi network refresh plans
- Identify areas where a WiFi Refresh project would waste CAPEX and OPEX
- Cut CAPEX and OPEX on average by 20% – 30% – saving between £100,000 and £500,000 for a typical UK university
- Simultaneously deliver better Wi-Fi service.